In order to keep it fair we have a few simple rules that must be followed.
During the race, all teams must obey all local laws and regulations (no speeding tickets!!). Participants are exclusively
accountable for their actions, as well as the consequences of those actions, while participating in the race.
- Teams must act in accordance with race staff, volunteers, and property owners.
- Teams will be given a race number that must be worn at all times, so that race staff and volunteers can easily identify you.
- Teams will be allowed to use cellular phones, GPS, laptops, and/or any other internet device to help them locate pit stops.
- Any team caught using unfair advantages (a.k.a. cheating) will be disqualified from the race.
Teams are made up of 2 people only! Teams are not allowed to bring friends with them to help them with challenges.
Ride-alongs are OK; they just can't help with the challenges.
Teams using verbal or physical aggression towards other teams, race staff, volunteers, property owners, local police, or
the general public may result in disqualification from the race. This will be at the discretion of the race staff.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any participant or team for any reason at any time.
In the event of an accident or physical injury, race staff may disqualify the team. We want you to have fun, but if it looks
like you could injure yourself worse by continuing then your safety is our priority.
- No registration refunds will be given for any reason.